I’ve finally decided on the pictures I want to use for my 2017 calendar.
All pictures were taken by me in 2016 and here’s a description of each:
- January – this picture was taken outside of our house after a snowstorm last winter
- February -this was taken in February when I was out for a walk
- March – this was at a local garden on a warmer winter day last winter
- April – This is a neighbors tree. I sat down under the tree and pointed my camera upward toward the sky
- May – This was taken at the local garden one weekend morning
- June – Also taken at the local garden (I guess I go there a lot!)
- July & August – Also taken at the local garden (yikes!)
- September – At a local university
- October – My front porch after it was decorated for fall
- November – this is a bush we have in our yard that turns red when the leaves start to fall.
- December – I took this when I was out for a walk on a warmer day last winter.
I used a fixed 50mm f/1.4 lens for all of the pictures except for January. For January, I used a 18-55mm f/5.6 lens. My camera is a Canon Rebel T3i.
I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!