Dining Room Improvements

Today we were thinking about all that we accomplished on the house this year. In April, I wrote about the goals we had for 2019 and we just completed everything on the list a few days ago. In November we purchased a new dining room table and we finally got rid of the cheap table... Continue Reading →

Decorative Changes

We've made some changes to our decorations this summer. Fireplace The first thing I did was redecorate the fireplace. I liked the picture that was on the mantel (and you'll see I did move it somewhere else) but it had been there for at least 5 years and I was looking to decorate the fireplace... Continue Reading →

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

All That We Perceive

In Vivid Flowing Dreams

J. Lorenzin

Painting the World with Colorful Words and Enticing Rhythm

Life as Louise

| a blog |

The Mint Thief

Herbs & Spices Rock My World

A Wandering Memory

Sharing the Beauty, Mystery & Adventure of Travel

Earth laughs in flowers

Passionate about Gardens and Flower Photography

Savvy Chic Avenue

Savvy Chic Avenue is your blog source for fashion, weddings, DIY, social events, cooking and all things Savvy and Chic!

Just Stop Trying and It Will Happen...

Barren and blogging about it. Don't be jealous.

Texas Craft House

blood, sweat, and glitter y'all

Honeysuckle Delight

Fun & Easy Crafts


wedding photographer and scrapper

farm sweet home

Growing grass, weeds, and children

cooking from the heart

inspired by june & norma


Wood Signs and Home Decor

Shipyard Millie's

fresh . vintage . retro . kitsch

Losing Screws

Crafty Adventures in DIY, Fitness & Life

%d bloggers like this: