If you’re in the U.S., I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Our Thanksgiving was full of delicious food and great company. I made this caramel cheesecake from Tartelette and it was so good!
My 2016 calendar is ready! Below are the images I’ve chosen.
If you’re interested in ordering one of my calendars, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’d be happy to work with you! Price depends on your preferred size and quality of the calendar.
I also wanted to take some time to include a brief description of each picture. All were taken in 2015.
- January – this is a tree in our neighbor’s yard during a snow storm.
- February – this is a scene I came across while out for a walk as the snow was melting during a warmer winter day.
- March – taken in my garden with my macro lens. I added a photo filter because the original turned out too pastel-looking.
- April – taken at my parents’ house with my macro lens.
- May – also taken at my parent’s house, but I used my high aperture lens for this one.
- June – picture of a luna moth in my yard.
- July – flower in my garden.
- August – from a flower garden where I work.
- September – trees outside of a building near where I work.
- October – a foggy morning at my house.
- November – a display outside one of the shops downtown.
- December – Christmas decoration on my mantel.
Thank you for visiting!