- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup old fashioned oats (I used closer to 1.5 cups)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix together the butter and sugar.
- Add in the egg and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- Add the peanut butter and mix.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt and mix until the flour is just combined.
- Fold in the oats.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden
This recipe came from whatsgabycooking.com and it’s delicious!