So, I’m still waiting for spring to arrive so I can go out and take pictures and work in my garden. Winter does not want to leave this year. March of last year was so warm and green. Take a look.
Where is spring?! You’re probably wondering “Why do you take pictures of your yard on random days?” I have my reasons.
Anyway, I want my flower garden to be lush and full this year. Buying full-grown flowers can be expensive, so I decided to grow my own!
Here’s what I planted:
Left to right: Bachelor’s Buttons, Lupine, and Sweet Pea. I bought seeds and bulbs for other flowers too, but I’ll plant those directly in the ground in another month or so.
I hope spring has begun wherever you are!
The wall in our dining room has been 100% empty since the day we moved in. It is screaming for some wall art and I am listening. The problem is, I’m not sure exactly what I want to do with it. Here are some of the ideas I have. Please please please tell me what you think! And if you have any suggestions for something else, feel free to share those.
Thanks for your opinion and I hope you had a great weekend!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup old fashioned oats (I used closer to 1.5 cups)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix together the butter and sugar.
- Add in the egg and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- Add the peanut butter and mix.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt and mix until the flour is just combined.
- Fold in the oats.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden
This recipe came from whatsgabycooking.com and it’s delicious!